Soluble Bio fulvic acid (BFA)is in yellow brown powder,soluble in water.Usually used as irrigation and spray fertilizer.Directly Supply plants organic carbon and potassium and TE,improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
Bio Fulvic Acid Specification
|Product name||Bio Fulvic Acid 50%|
|Fulvic Acids(Dry basis)||50.0%min|
|Potassium(K2O dry basis)||10.0%min|
Bio Fulvic Acid Function
- Addition of organic matter to organically-deficient soils
- Increase root vitality
- Improved nutrient uptake
- Increased chlorophyll synthesis
- Better seed germination
- Increased fertilizer retention
- Stimulate beneficial microbial activity
- Healthier plants and improved yields
- Reducing Toxicity HuMates stabilises or assists in the degradation of toxic substances such as: nicotine, aflatoxins, antibiotics, shallots, and most organic pesticides. In the microbial degradation process not all of the carbon contained within these toxins is released as CO2. A portion of these toxic molecules, primarily the aromatic ring compounds are stabilised and integrated within the complex polymers of humic substances.
- Fulvic acid have electrically charged sites on their surfaces which function to attract and inactivate pesticides and other toxic substances. For this reason the Environmental Protection Agency in the USA recommends the use of humates for clean up of toxic waste sites. Many bioremediation companies apply humate based compounds to toxic waste sites as a part of their clean up program. Growers interested in cleaning up their soils (destroying various toxic pesticides) can accelerate the degradation of poisons (toxins) by applying humic substances.
- Tackling Disease.Harmful soil enzymes are stabilised and inactivated by humic substances. Once stabilised and bound to the humic substances enzyme activity is greatly reduced or ceases to function.
- These enzyme stabilisation processes help to restrict the activity of potential plant pathogens. As the potential plant pathogen releases enzymes designed to break down the plants defenses, the pathogens enzymes become bound to humic substances. As a result the pathogens are unable to invade potential host plants.
Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight