Humic Acid is not soluble in water,in powder and granular form.Usually used as soil conditioner or chemical fertilizer additives.
Humic Acid Specification
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Particle size /mesh||60mesh||2-4mm||60mesh||2-4mm|
|Granule Radial Load||0||12N||0||12N|
- Improve soil structure,balance soil pH,increase soil CEC to enhance soil fertility and water holding capability.
- Create good environment for microbial mass,by return microbial mass will improve the soil structure.
- Stimulate seed germination in short time,Greatly increase harvest and fruits quality.
- Increase plants capability to counter stress and disease.
- enhanced resistance to stress.Humic acid can reduce the stomata opening strength of plant leaves, reduce leaf transpiration, reduce water consumption, improve the water status of plants, ensure the normal growth and development of crops under drought conditions, and enhance drought resistance. Humic acid is mostly amphoteric colloid, which has large surface activity and inhibits fungi. It can enhance crop coldness, be easily adsorbed by cell membrane, change cell membrane permeability, promote absorption of inorganic nutrients, prevent rot disease, root rot, and reduce pests and diseases.
- improve the quality of the yield. Humic acid can form complexes or chelates with trace elements, increase the amount of trace elements moving from roots to leaves or other parts, regulate the ratio and balance of macroelements and trace elements, and strengthen enzymes for sugar, starch, and protein. , the synthesis of fat and various vitamins. It can promote the activity of the enzyme, convert the polysaccharide into soluble monosaccharide, increase the synthetic accumulation of starch, protein and fatty substances, accelerate the metabolism of the primary products from the stems or leaves to the fruits and seeds, and make the fruit full and thick.
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.