Sodium humate feed grade is extracted from leonardite in both powder and flake form completely water soluble,can be used by dry mixing or watering.
|Humic Acid(dry basis)
- Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humate feed grade can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
- Humic acid has the ability to complex and remove toxic heavy metals and other pollutants from the system. It can either alter them into useable compounds or eliminate them as waste.
- It detoxifies pollutants, including herbicides, radioactive elements, and toxic metals, by binding to these substances and flushing them out of the body, if unable to convert them.
- Humic acid’s function is to balance and energize all cell life and biological properties it comes in contact with.
- Scientists believe disease is rampant today because people are so deficient in humic acid/fulvic and the minerals, trace elements, and nutrients it contains.
- For chicken,duck,goose :0.3-0.5% of the total dry food blend for adult,0.5-1% for youth.
- For pig,horse and other big animal: suggested usage is 0.8-1% accordingly.
- 25kg woven/kraft bags with inner inside.
- According to customer’requirement.