Potassium humate – ideal for quality agriculture
In recent years, the concept of green development of ecological agriculture has gradually evolved into a profound revolution in the concept of agricultural development, and has also become the main direction of structural reform of the supply side of agriculture. The accompanying policy of “zero growth” of fertilizers, weight loss and efficiency, and replacement of chemical fertilizers by organic fertilizers have been introduced, and a transformation storm of “scientific fertilizer and green development” has been set up in the field of agricultural resources.
Below we will briefly introduce the role of potassium humate
- Improved soil: fulvic acid is the food of microorganisms
In the soil where fulvic acid forms agglomerate structure, the activity of microorganisms is strong, the biological activity is high, the nutrient supply is sufficient, the preservation and supply of soil nutrients can be better coordinated, thereby improving soil fertility; The part of the effective nutrients that are solidified by the soil is released and absorbed by the crop.
2, improve fertilizer utilization, save costs, reduce fertilizer pollution
The fulvic acid can greatly improve the fertilizer efficiency, and is used as a slow release agent for nitrogen fertilizer, an activator for phosphate fertilizer, a quick-acting agent for potassium fertilizer, and a chelating agent for micro-fertilizer, which are listed as nitrogen fertilizer, potassium fertilizer and trace element fertilizer.
- Enhance crop resistance: drought resistance, cold resistance, disease yield, crop yield, and crop quality improvement
1) Improve the resistance, the source fulvic acid can reduce the stomata opening strength of the plant leaves, reduce the transpiration of the leaves, thereby reducing the water consumption, improving the water status of the plants, ensuring the normal growth and development of the crops under drought conditions, and enhancing drought resistance. .
2) is to promote crop breathing. When fulvic acid is applied, it can be expressed on the crop: the root system is developed and the secondary roots are increased.
3) is to promote the activity of the enzyme. One is to promote the enzyme activity in the soil, and the other is to promote the activity of the plant itself. After the application of fulvic acid in different crops, the activity of the enzyme is not increased.
4) Promote early germination and increase emergence rate. After seed dressing with fulvic acid, taking wheat as an example, the emergence rate can be increased by 10%-30%, and emergence in 1-3 days.
5) It is to promote the development of root system. Under normal circumstances, the application of fulvic acid can increase the root system by about 30%, which can increase the crop tillering rate, root coefficient and length.
6) Improve the quality of the seed with the source of fulvic acid. It can promote the activity of the enzyme, convert the polysaccharide into soluble monosaccharide, increase the synthetic accumulation of starch, protein and fatty substances, accelerate the metabolism of the primary products from the stems or leaves to the fruits and seeds, and make the fruit full and thick.
7) Spraying the source fulvic acid on the leaves of other crops can effectively reduce pesticide residues and improve the utilization rate of pesticides. The fulvic acid sprays the foliage of the crop, effectively increasing the chlorophyll of the crop to make the leaf surface black. Spraying the surface of the fruit with fulvic acid can quickly change the color of the fruit and improve the taste of the fruit.
Potassium Humate – Ideal for Quality Agriculture
- Promote the development of crop roots and increase the rate of emergence. Potassium humate is rich in a variety of nutrients. It can be seen in new roots in 3-7 days. At the same time, it can increase secondary roots, increase the ability of plants to absorb nutrients and water, promote cell division and accelerate crop growth.
- Improve fertilizer utilization. Potassium humate provides the necessary carbon and nitrogen sources for beneficial microbial activities in the soil, which promotes the proliferation of microorganisms, dissolves phosphorus, dissolves potassium, and fixes nitrogen, thereby greatly improving the utilization of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, and generally increasing the utilization rate by 50%. the above.
- Improve the drought resistance, cold resistance and disease resistance of plants, and humic acid potassium can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, enhance soil fertility and water retention capacity, and enhance the drought resistance of plants. Potassium humate can enhance the photosynthesis of plants and increase the organic matter in plant cells, thereby improving the cold resistance of crops. The roots of the plants are developed, the ability to absorb nutrients is greatly enhanced, the plants are robust and the disease resistance is strong.
- Improve production and improve quality. Potassium humate is completely soluble in water, easy to absorb and has strong permeability. The effect is more than 5 times that of common humic acid. The active substance of potassium humate makes the absorption and utilization rate of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium reach 50% or more, greatly enhancing the nutrition of the plant itself. Increase yield and improve crop quality.
- Improve soil and resist heavy mites. Potassium humate combines with calcium ions in the soil to form a stable agglomerate structure. The water, fertilizer, gas and heat of the soil are regulated. The soil is beneficially multiplied, and the harmful bacteria in the soil are controlled, thus improving crop resistance. The knot and soil salinity caused by long-term excessive fertilization have obvious repairing functions.