Saint Humic Acid is specialized in Humic acid,sodium humate,potassium humate,nitro humic acid,potassium fulvate ,fulvic acid R&D and marketing,established in the year of 2010,We have established our own R&D center in Shanghai and have branch office in Henan and Beijing.
Our Humic acids R&D team is guided by famous humic acid expert who has worked in this field for more than 17 years,which make strong expertise to guarantee our quality.Our fertilizer R&D teach is guided by one experienced technician who have more than 10 years working experience to make sure our formulation is effective and cost saving.
We are focusing on four application as following fields
- Builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption
- Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
- Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humatecan help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
- Polluted soil like chemicals intermediate,heavy metals
- Polluted water
- Blood Properties
The red blood cells have the capability of carrying higher percentages of oxygen when in the presence of humate. Human subjects taking humate have reported feelings of euphoria, similar to hyperventilating, during the first few days of taking humate. This euphoria is a result of additional oxygen. Healing of injuries, as a result of additional oxygen, is much quicker.
- Helpful for Mineral Transfer
Humates contain both humic and fulvic acids. The fulvic acid is the chelator that carries the minerals. Help to increase the absorption of calcium and transfer iodine from foods into the thyroid glands.Most importantly ,fulvic acid captures and removes toxic metals from the body.
- Cell Mutation
Humic acid also significantly accelerated the healing process of experimentally induced ulcers
- Anti-inflammatory & Anti-Viral Properties
- Liver effect
A large part of the humate takes an active part in the liver metabolism. The use of humate plays a role in the liver function and protects it somewhat from disease and/or disturbances.