Potassium Humate Granules is in black granular form,with solubility 80%,K2O6%min,Humic acids 50%min.Mainly used as base fertilizer,better mix with Urea.
Potassium Humate Granules Specification
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||6.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min|
|Radial Load||12N min|
- Improves soil structure thus to increases water holding capacity and soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) to increase soil fertility.
- Increase and stimulates beneficial microorganisms proliferation ,which will also improve the soil structure and water holding capacity.
- Increase the fertilizer utilization.For nitrogen fertilizer will be held and slow released,phosphorus will be released from Al3+ and Fe3+ ,also will chelate the micro elements and make it into plant absorb table form .
- Anti-drought- and pesticide-induced stress
- Stimulate seed germination and enhances development of root system,seedling growth and shoot growth.
- Decrease residues of herbicides pesticide and heavy metals toxins in soil thus enhance the yields quality.
- 6 anti-flocculation, with buffer, good solubility: strong interaction with metal ions. Its anti-flocculation ability is significantly higher than that of humic acid and similar products. It is soluble in any acid-alkaline water of pH1~14, flocculates in high-calcium-magnesium hard-water saturated brine without precipitation, and has good stability and strong anti-electrolyte ability.
- After using the biological microbial agent, the effect is not satisfactory. The biological bacteria can be used together with the ore source potassium humate. The ore source potassium humate can provide carbon source for the biological bacteria, increase the breeding speed and quantity of the beneficial bacteria, form the dominant bacteria group, and form the space occupation. Position, squeeze out the living space of harmful bacteria, so that the biological bacteria can play a greater role.
1. Woven/Kraft bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
2. Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.