Boron Humate in granular and powder form.50% water solubility and 3%-5% boron.Mainly used as base fertilizer ,better to mix with calcium and NPK.
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||50% min|
|Boron (as B2O3 dry basis)||3%-5% min|
|Particle Size||2 – 4 mm|
- Ca and B are considered to be vital elements in the primary walls, cell membranes, fruit growth, and development of plant cells.
- Ca and B uptake and transportation from the soil to the plant shoots, leaves, and fruits are very limited and generally dependent on the loss of water through transpiration for uptake; thus, Ca and B are classified as immobile elements in plants.
- Because of these characteristics of Ca and B, shoot deficiency symptoms appear primarily in the upper leaves. Visual symptoms include deformed, strap-like leaves; chlorosis; and leaves that develop yellow-to-tan margins, eventually becoming necrotic .
- Low levels of Ca in fruit tissues can also cause blossom end rot, which is a physiological disorder that reduces the yield of many vegetables.
- B and Ca are important micro- and macronutrients required for plant growth and development.
- Ca and B uptake and their utilization in plants are very limited in agricultural practice. At present, there are several studies on increasing Ca and B uptake and plant growth. However, none of these studies have solved the problem.
- Ca humate and B humate, to increase plant Ca and B uptake and transport to the leaves and fruits of tomatoes and cucumbers. The objective of this research was to determine the effects of Ca humate, B humate, and HA applications on plant Ca and B uptake, transport to leaves and fruit, plant growth, and yield.
- Application of HA with Ca and B might be efficiently utilized in obtaining maximum fruit yield and in stimulating the nutrient contents and Ca and B translocation of tomato and cucumber. The applications also upgraded the health of the soil by modifying soil chemical characteristics and enhancing its nutrient status. These nutrient sources could offer an economical and simple application for tomato and cucumber plants grown under greenhouse conditions.
- 25 kg woven bags with liner inside.
- jumbo bags with bottom dischargeble .