Nitro humic acid is in powder and granule form,not water soluble.Usually used as soil conditioner to improve soil structure,balance soil pH,increase soil Cation Exchange Capability to increase soil fertility.
It has the functions of exchange, adsorption, complexation and chelation with metal ions; it acts as a polyelectrolyte in the dispersion system, and has the functions of coagulation, peptization and dispersion.
|Humic Acid(dry basis)
Nitro Humic Acid Function
- Nitro Humic Acid can Balance soil pH to neutralize alkaline and acid soil condition.
- Supply organic carbon to soil to improve soil structure and buffering power of soil,thus increase soil fertility.
- Create good living environment for microbial mass,the microbial mass improve the soil structure in return.
- Increase plants capability counter stress and disease.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Stimulate seed germination in short time,Greatly increase harvest and fruits quality.
- beneficial to the transfer of nutrients to the crops, and can improve the soil structure and facilitate the growth of crops. There are also a certain number of free radicals on the Nitro humic acid molecule, which are physiologically active.
- Improve the quality of the yield.Humic acid can form complexes or chelates with trace elements, increase the amount of trace elements moving from roots to leaves or other parts, regulate the ratio and balance of macroelements and trace elements, and strengthen enzymes for sugar, starch, and protein, the synthesis of fat and various vitamins.
- It can promote the activity of the enzyme, convert the polysaccharide into soluble monosaccharide, increase the synthetic accumulation of starch, protein and fatty substances, accelerate the metabolism of the primary products from the stems or leaves to the fruits and seeds, and make the fruit full and thick.
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.