Potassium humate (KHA) is a non-toxic, odorless, black natural organic powder or flake with the molecular formula C9H8K2O4 and CAS registry number 68514-28-3. It is a soluble, macromolecular compound containing many complex functional groups.
With a molecular weight of 258.35 g/mol, potassium humate is more resistant to microbial decomposition compared to other organic materials. This slow decomposition rate makes it an excellent organic fertilizer.
Potassium humate has strong adsorption, ion exchange, complexation and chelation properties due to its intricate molecular structure. These attributes make it a highly effective supplement in agricultural applications.
|Appearance||Black Crystal||Black Powder||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O)||10.0% min||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||60.0% min||60.0% min||50.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min||1% min|
|Sieve residue (0.5mm)||/||5.0% max||5.0% max|
Potassium Humate Function
- Potassium Humate can improve soil physical characteristics, improve soil aggregate structure, reduce soil compaction, and achieve good conditions.Can promote the plants to build powerful root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Potassium humate can also pass physical, Chemical biotechnology means to regulate the release rate and achieve two-way regulation of sustained release and sustained release.
- Potassium Humate Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption,thus increase the soil fertility and plant health.
- Potassium humate stimulate seeds germination and improves their strike rate and encourages root growth.
- Improve aeration of soil and water retention and holding capability in heavy and compact soils,Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Potassium Humate Help plants to increase harvest and fruits quality.
- When mix use with NPK fertilizer,can increase the efficiency and slow release.
- Potassium humate affecting cell metabolism, improving the respiration and photosynthesis of crops, and enhancing the resilience of crops, such as drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance, etc.;
- Nutrients required to release the plants after decomposition;
- Potassium Humate increase yield, improve crop quality and increase sweetness.
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.