Potassium humate (KHA)is non-toxic, odorless, black natural organic powder or flake. Soluble in water, it is a kind of organic macromolecular compound with a large number of intricate functional groups.
It is more resistant to microbial decomposition. Its slowing down is the crown of all organic solid fertilizers. It has strong adsorption, exchange, complexation and chelation.
|Appearance||Black Crystal/Powder||Black Powder|
(K₂O dry basis)
|10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
| Humic Acid|
|60.0% min||50.0% min|
| Fulvic Acid|
|1% min||1% min|
| Sieve residue|
|5.0% max||5.0% max|
Potassium Humate Function
- Can improve soil physical characteristics, improve soil aggregate structure, reduce soil compaction, and achieve good conditions.Can promote the plants to build powerful root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Potassium humate can also pass physical, Chemical biotechnology means to regulate the release rate and achieve two-way regulation of sustained release and sustained release.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption,thus increase the soil fertility and plant health.
- Stimulate seeds germination and improves their strike rate and encourages root growth.
- Improve aeration of soil and water retention and holding capability in heavy and compact soils,Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Potassium Humate Help plants to increase harvest and fruits quality.
- When mix use with NPK fertilizer,can increase the efficiency and slow release.
- Directly affecting cell metabolism, improving the respiration and photosynthesis of crops, and enhancing the resilience of crops, such as drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance, etc.;
- Nutrients required to release the plants after decomposition;
- Strongly increase yield, improve crop quality and increase sweetness.
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.