Potassium Humate Application and Manufacturing Process
What is potassium humate
Potassium Humate Application and Manufacturing,let us make what is potassium humate,Potassium humate is one of important humate acid salts,which is always called humate,is the final product when leonardite or lignite treated with alkaline.
Difference between humic acid and humate
Humic acid has big molecule weight and not soluble in water,slightly soluble in alkalin solution.
Humate is salt of humic acid is complete soluble in water
In order to be soluble, humates in raw form such as lignite or leonardite must go through an alkaline extraction process. Any of the salts like potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or ammonium hydroxide can be used as the extractant. The potassium hydroxide extracted form is preferred for fertilizing application as potassium hydroxide (the extractant) is acceptable to many of the organic registration bodies while sodium hydroxide and ammonium hydroxide are not.
Due to the low use rate of soluble humates they are not used as a main source of potassium for crops. The potassium is only there as a result of the extractant used. We do not advise increasing the level of potassium beyond what is already in our product as it will raise the pH and place the product in the “Dangerous Goods” category for transport which is much more costly. If you require potassium for the crop we recommend using normal potassium sulfate applied with a 5% inclusion of Soluble Humate Granules.
Potassium Humate Manufacturing process
1.1 Select leonardite or lignite
1.2Natural oxidization for more than 3month
1.3Crushing into fine powder
- Chemical reaction
2.1Supply raw material to reaction tank
2.2Treat humic acid raw material with alkaline (KOH) at certain ratio under high pressure and temperature,complete reaction.
Transfer the dilution into first-sedimentation tank keep still for sometime separate humin and other impurities,then pump into second sedimentation tank.
Pump the dilution after sedimentation into centrifugal constantly to get high purity humate liquid.
- Three type of Drying
5.1Flake type through rolling drying machine
5.2Powder type through spray tower.
5.3Solar drying into crystal form
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Potassium humate can reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Potassium Humate can degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
Guidance for use
Potassium humate is strongly recommended used with Urea MAP DAP and MKP.Potassium humate could largely stabilize nitrogen and release lock up phosphorus in soil and increase soil water holding capacity,also will help to create optimal structure of soil for plants to absorb micro elements and other nutrients,block the heavy metals absorbed by plants thus stopped transfer to human.
Application Dosage 5% of the total blend.