Soil composition and 10 methods for effectively identifying soil fertility
Composition of soil
The soil is a composite of solid, liquid and gas three-phase materials. The solid part is mainly composed of minerals and organic matter, accounting for about 50% of the soil. Among them, minerals generally account for 95% of the solid part; the liquid part is mainly soil solution, which accounts for about 25% of the soil, including water, salts dissolved in water, organic-inorganic compounds, organic compounds and the finest colloidal substances; As long as the gas part refers to the air in the soil, the air in the soil is basically from the atmosphere, and some of it is produced by biochemical processes carried out in the soil.
To improve the soil, the first step is to transform the solid phase composition of the soil and adjust the three-phase ratio to suit the needs of crop growth.
- The color of the soil is deeper in the soil of the fat soil; the soil of the lean soil is shallow.
- The soil layer is generally larger than 60 cm in the soil layer; the lean soil is relatively shallow.
- Soil tillage The loam soil is loose and easy to cultivate; the lean soil layer is sticky plough, and the cultivation is laborious.
- Soil pulping and cracking The loam is not easy to be pulped, and the soil cracks are many and small; the lean soil is easy to be pulped, easy to form, and the soil crack is small and large.
- Soil water retention capacity ♥ Slow water osmosis, irrigation water can maintain 6 to 7 days of fertilizer land; no infiltration or rapid infiltration along the crack is lean soil.
- The water quality is slippery, sticky, and the water is thick and dry when the sun or the foot is pressed; the water quality is light and colorless, the paddy field does not blister, or the bubble is small and easy to be scattered.
Seven. The phenomenon of night tide has a night tide, dry and wet, not easy to dry and hard for the soil; no night tide phenomenon, soil compaction is hard soil.
- Fertilizing ability ♥ Strong fertility, long-term for fertilizer, or potentially fertile soil is fertile soil.
- The soil of plant growth, red-headed sauce, goose grass, valerian, etc. is the soil; the soils of the growth of cattle grass, ragweed, lentils, wild orchids and wild onions are lean soils.
- Animals have snails, loach, crickets, large grasshoppers, etc. for the soil; small ants, large ants, etc. are mostly lean soil.