Humic acid is of great significance in agriculture
Synergistic fertilizer, increase utilization of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium – and nutrition.
For nitrogen: Since humic acid has a salt exchange capacity many times higher than soil, it can adsorb a large amount of ammonium ions to reduce the loss; at the same time, humic acid has a good inhibitory effect on urease and nitrifying bacteria, and can greatly increase urea. Sustained release and use efficiency.
Phosphorus: It can react with the fixed phosphate fertilizer in the soil to convert it into effective phosphorus; it has a protective effect on phosphorus, can improve the utilization rate of phosphate fertilizer in the current season; it can also improve the mobility of phosphorus, which is DAP/MAP, etc. Effective additives.
For potassium: It has a strong adsorption effect on K+, which can reduce the loss; it has a certain dissolution effect on potassium-containing minerals such as potassium silicate and potassium feldspar, thereby increasing the effective potassium content in the soil.
humic acid can improve soil aggregate structure, regulate soil ph, regulate photothermal, microbial growth, reduce pollution – on the environment.
It can improve the structure of soil aggregates: the colloidal properties of humic acid have good adhesiveness, which is beneficial to the formation of more and better soil aggregate structure.
Adjusting the pH of the soil: Since humic acid is a multi-weak acid, it has a strong buffering property, so it can play a role in mediating the pH of the soil, and then convert nutrients and trace elements into a form that can be absorbed by plants.
Dimming heat: Since humic acid has a deep black color, it is equivalent to laying a black mulch on the soil after being applied to the soil, which improves the photothermal performance of the soil and is beneficial to increase the ground temperature.
Improve bacterial activity: In the soil of the compacted soil, humic acid can interact with beneficial bacteria in the soil to make the soil a soft structure and promote the absorption of water nutrients and oxygen by plants.
Reduce heavy metal pollution: In acidic soil environments, humic acid reacts with heavy metals to reduce heavy metal pollution.
- Stimulate crop growth, promote rooting, and enhance photosynthesis – for crops
Humic acid itself contains auxin-like reactive groups that promote cell wall division, promote plant growth, increase sugar and nutrients, and increase biomass.
- Fertilizers, crops and soils are coexisting in one system. They interact with each other and interact with each other. Although the application of chemical fertilizer is to increase production, it is not the more the better. If the soil has high organic content and good agglomerate structure, then the fertilizer is more favorable. If the soil is poor, the fertilizer is more harmful. Because the soil is alive and needs to be recuperated, our land resources are limited and we cannot achieve rotation. We must rationally apply fertilizer and increase the organic matter to maintain a high level of vitality in order to carry a heavier load. Only when the soil itself has high organic matter content and good agglomerate structure, it is beneficial to the extension and development of the root system, which is beneficial to growth.
- Humic acid is the most excellent organic matter, fertilizer synergist, and crop stimulating hormone. It is derived from nature and has no artificial pollution. A virtuous cycle of sustainable agricultural development can be achieved.
- pesticide synergy to reduce residues
- Humic acid helps the degradation of residual pesticides in the soil. Humic acid promotes the growth of microorganisms in the soil. Microorganisms can effectively degrade the residual pesticides in the soil, so it can effectively reduce the environmental pollution of residual pesticides and reduce the penetration of pesticides into the food chain. The accumulation of pesticides in animals and plants.
- we study the significance of the application of humic acid
- In summary, the purpose of our research on the application of humic acid is to achieve crops resistance to disease, drought, cold, insects, production, quality, food safety, energy conservation and sustainable development.